When the no parking signs go up for the Harvest Homecoming parade, so does the ambient weirdness in New Albany. It peaks on the Saturday night of booth days. Locals will understand.
— a good friend, via Twitter
Harvest Homecoming returns to downtown New Albany in 2021, following last year’s COVID-mandated cancelation.
Booth days, when downtown streets are closed to vehicular traffic and yield to pedestrian festival occupation only, run from Thursday 7 October through Sunday 10 October.
Pints&union will be keeping special festival hours for indoor dining (limited menu) and drinking during Harvest Homecoming, as well as offering street food to fest goers in collaboration with our friends at Leaven Bakery.
Pints&union indoor hours before, during and after Harvest Homecoming booth days:
- Tuesday 5 October: Open regular hours, 4:00 p.m. – midnight
- Wednesday 6 October: Closed for cleaning and prep
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday (7, 8, 9 October): Noon – 10:00 p.m., kitchen closes at 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10 October and Monday 11 October: Closed for cleaning and recovery
- Tuesday 12 October: Return to regular hours
For our street booth space in front of Pints&union, we’ll be offering a few of our staple menu items (fish & chips, smash burgers) alongside a selection of Leaven Bakery’s instant classic baked goods.
Pints&union street food booth hours: 12 p.m. noon – 9:00 p.m., Thursday through Saturday.
Leaven Bakery’s booth hours:
- Thursday 7 October: 12:00 p.m. noon – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 8 October: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9 October: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10 October: 12:00 p.m. noon – 5:00 p.m.